Express Skips Ltd
17 Eleanor Drive
Tel: 01202 896659
Mobile: 07967 706 027
CONDITIONS OF TRADING
1. The Customer shall not move the Container from the position it was placed in.
2. Rubbish must not be burnt in the Container; any damage howsoever caused is the sole responsibility of the Customer (fair wear and tear excepted).
3. Container Customers are also responsible for the safe and level loading of the container.
4. The Customer shall notify our office, NOT the driver, when the Container is ready for collection.
5. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused when delivering or collecting a container off the public highway, or when a Grab Lorry comes off the Public Highway Road onto the Pavement or Private Land. During the continuance of a contract the Customer shall make good to us for all damage to the Container whilst on hire to the Customer whatever the same may arise, (fair wear and tear excepted) And shall also completely and fully indemnify un in respect of all claims by any persons whatsoever for injury to person(s) or property caused by or in connection with or arising out of the use of Containers and in respect of all damages, claims, charges and demands in connection therewith howsoever the same may arise.
6. It is a condition of the hire where a Container is placed in a street, highway of other potentially dangerous position or anywhere they are likely to be a contributory cause of damage or injury to third parties during the hours of darkness that the Customer is responsible for causing the Container to be properly guarded and lighted at all necessary times.
7. We cannot accept any responsibility for failure to supply or for delay in supplying a Container which may be due directly or indirectly to any cause or circumstances beyond our control or any unforeseen or abnormal conditions.
8. We cannot undertake to deliver or collect any load over roads or other grounds which we may consider unsuitable. If a vehicle is used for performing our Contract with any Customer delivers or collects a container or other load from a place situated off a public road, the customer is to be solely responsible for any accident or damage resulting in consequence.
9. All orders are accepted by us subject to Containers ordered being available when required, in the quantities needed.
10. We reserve the right to execute any order and remove Containers if the arrangement for payment of the Customers credit are not satisfactory to us and to suspend or discontinue delivery of Containers to any Customer whose account is overdue for payment.
11. When one of our vehicles calls on a Customer to deliver a Container or to collect a Container load of rubbish ten minutes from the time from the time of arrival of the vehicle will be allowed for unloading or loading after which demurrage will be charged at the day work rate for the vehicle kept waiting.
12. The vehicle shall not move the Container from the site which t was delivered unless prior consent was obtained from us.
13. The Customer shall at all reasonable times allow our servants, agents or our insurers to have access to Containers to inspect, test, adjust, repair and replace same. 14. Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing the Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed with us. Any stipulations or conditions contained in a Customers Order Form which would conflict with any of these terms and conditions or in anyway qualify or negative the same shall be deemed to be inapplicable to any order placed with us unless agreed by us in writing when acknowledging the order in question.
15. It is a term of any contract entered into by us that our Customer warrants that he, the Customer, has complied with every applicable statue, Order in Council, Regulation or Direction, By-law or other lawful requirement or instruction, whether of the government or of any local or other Authority, and in particular that the Customer has obtained every necessary licence, permit or authority that may be required in connection with the use of Containers supplied under this contract. All orders from a Customer can only be accepted on this basis.
16. If the Grab Lorry goes off road the Customer accepts all responsibility for any damage howsoever caused and will make good such damage at their expense.
17. A Skip Council Permit should be arranged and obtained by the Customer and charged to the Customer.
18. Damage to Skip if* Fire or Dented in any way will be charged to the Customer.
19. We reserve the right to execute any order and remove Containers or Empty Contents or Replace with same amount to the Customer if the arrangement for payment of the Customers Credit are not satisfactory to us.